How to choose an APP managed network switch
With the continuous development of network technology, network switches have become an indispensable part of enterprise networks. With the popularity of smartphones, more and more enterprises need a network switch that can be easily managed using an APP. This article will introduce the key points for purchasing APP-managed network switches.
When purchasing an APP-managed network switch, you must first consider whether it has complete functions. Generally speaking, an excellent APP-managed network switch should have the following functions:
- a) Device management: You can view the device information of the network switch, such as model, MAC address, IP address, etc.
- b) Port management: can manage the ports of network switches, including opening/closing ports, configuring port parameters, etc.
- c) VLAN management: VLAN (virtual LAN) can be configured to divide different devices into different VLANs
- d) Traffic control: You can limit the Internet speed and traffic of the device to avoid network congestion
- e) Security settings: You can set firewalls, security policies, etc. to improve network security.
Easy to operate
In addition to complete functions, when purchasing an APP-managed network switch, you must also consider its ease of use. An excellent APP managed network switch should have the following characteristics:
- a) Simple interface: The interface should be simple and clear, without too many complicated operations
- b) Easy to operate: It should have intuitive operation prompts to facilitate users to complete the operation quickly
- c) Quick response: It should have the ability to respond quickly and respond to user operation requests in a timely manner.
When purchasing an APP-managed network switch, you should also consider its stability. An excellent APP managed network switch should have the following characteristics:
- a) Strong system compatibility: should be compatible with multiple operating systems and device types
- b) Stable operation: there should be no problems such as lagging or crashing
- c) Strong reliability: It should have high reliability and stability and be able to ensure stable operation for a long time.
When purchasing an APP-managed network switch, you should also consider its customizability. An excellent APP managed network switch should have the following characteristics:
- a) Support personalized customization: the interface and functions can be customized according to the needs of the enterprise
- b) Support secondary development: secondary development can be carried out according to the needs of the enterprise to expand functions
- c) Support multiple languages: Can support multiple languages to meet the needs of users in different regions.